Info

Please visit our new website for more info & pricing
www.lifestylephotog.com

Style:

South Jersey, United States
My style is not for everyone... I love capturing everyday images. Most of my photography is very natural. I'm not big on posing... I like to capture my subject's personality not a forced smile! The style is often called "lifestyle" photography and has a very photojournalistic feel.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Zach & Lainy's Mini Session

Having a photographer in the family has its perks. But kind of stinks when the photographer actually get busy. This is my nephew and niece. We have been trying to fit in Christmas pictures for over a month now. We were finally able to get them in the other day... between hockey games.

6

5

2

12

13

11

9

1

4

No comments:

Fans

Copyright Information

All images are protected by United States copyright laws, and are strictly the property of Jaclyn Leizerowicz Photography. Any and all copying or distribution of these photos without specific written permission from the photographer is prohibited by law.

Giving back

Giving back
Littlest Heros Project

Baby Blankets & Other Goodies

Contact:

lifestylephotos@gmail.com
jac1yn2@hotmail.com

:: scroll to the bottom for pricing & and other info ::